MBBS, PhD, FRACS, FAOrthA
Shoulder, elbow & Wrist
Contact John Salmon
P: (03) 9415 7622
F: (03) 9415 9066
John Salmon commenced private practice in East Melbourne in 1997 and in the past has held consultant positions at Austin, Monash medical centre and Northern Hospital. At present he works only in private practice.
John’s particular interest is surgery of the shoulder, particularly sporting injuries, rotator cuff injury and joint replacement for arthritis. He performs about 500 cases a year.
John has performed surgery for footballers from a number AFL clubs, as well as VFL, suburban and country football clubs.
Key procedures performed:
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- Australian Orthopaedic Association (AOA)
- Australian Shoulder and Elbow Society
- Victorian Hand Surgery Society (VHSS)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)