GP Education Orthopaedics in the round, from top to toe... "Meniscal tears, hammer toes, injuries of the hand and wrist"
Warringal Private Hospital invite you to a series of round table discussions with Orthopaedic Surgeons Terence Chin, Nigel Hartnett and Avanthi Mandaleson. Please join us for a night of interactive discussions.
When: Wednesday 19th April 2017
Where: Valensia - C.H.James, 86 Station Street, Fairfield VIC 3078
• Categorise meniscal tear patterns and differentiate which tears do require or do not require surgery
• Identify the level of osteoarthritis, how this relates to meniscal tears and implement a treatment regime for patients
• Construct and coordinate a treatment plan for patients with meniscal tears in the absence or presence of arthritis
• Explain the surgical and non-surgical treatment options for hallux valgus, hallux rigidus and hammer toes
• Counsel patients about indications for surgery
• Identify common sports injury patterns around the hand and wrist
• Identify common sports injury patters of the hand and wrist
• Investigate, manage and refer hand and wrist injuries when indicated
6.30pm - Registration and dinner
7.00pm - Round table discussions
The treatment of meniscal tears and arthritis of the knee
Hallux valgus, hallux rigidus and hammer toes
Hand and upper limb surgeon
9.00pm - Evaluation and close
Format: The audience will be divided in two groups. The sessions will run concurrently in separate areas on Level 8. The groups will then swap, followed by a joint Q & A.
8:00pm - Meeting Concludes
RSVP or Enquiries: Pat O'Halloran via email firstname.lastname@example.org